Thought I'd update you guys with some recent favorites of mine. I'll admit, these are totally all over the place. But that's fun, right?
Let's start out with some games.
- I've been out, but I totally go into Stardew Valley. If you guys played Harvest Moon, then you'll love this. It's Harvest Moon advanced for the PC. It actually recently got me back into my Harvest Moon DS Cute.
- Pokemon Go--this should totally be obvious. I've been obsessed since pokemon since I was 4 or 5, and have played a game from every generation since original Red and Blue. You can BET I was hella excited to play this.
How bout some food stuff?
- I love the IHOP Cinnastack French Toast. Guys, I strongly recommend you try this recipe from CopyKat Recipes. I don't make the cream cheese icing (out of laziness) or the pancakes (I do french toast instead) but she nailed the recipe to the cinnamon spread pretty good. Also, it makes a TON. I have a lot left over and that leads me to my next favorite.
- Bagels. This may be really random, but I had a craving for bagels and then I couldn't be stopped. My recent favorite thing to do is toast a bagel and top it with the cinnamon spread for breakfast. It's soooooo good, and very easy!
- PSA DOMINOS IS HAVING 50% OFF ONLINE PIZZAS UNTIL 7/17. NOT SPONSORED BTW JUST LOVE PIZZA.
Let's hear it for fashion:
- I don't know why it took me so long to get a chambray jean shirt. My unofficial office uniform seems to always revolve around me topping off the outfit with my chambray shirt. I thrifted my Old Navy one, but you can find them everywhere.
- So have you ever found yourself being in a subculture/stereotype without even knowing it? I just recently found this out, but there is a subculture called "ART HOE " (lmao that name tho) that I've always known and found myself fitting in with...but I never knew it was an actual thing! It's really interesting. Here's a few links about it.
- Top 20 Art Hoe Closet Basics - Also, this tumblr takes a lot of submissions for the art hoe style, so it gives you a look at what the aesthetic is.
- Art Hoes: A Field Guide - A general article about the subculture, although it's a bit iffy on a bit of its points.
- I thought I'd mention the necklace I wore in my last outfit post. It's from Honeybee Alley and I'm still wearing it a ton. It's perfect to wear with a plain outfit as a pop of interesting.
- Instead of making a seperate section, I'll add in that I'm loving Nyx Liquid Suede in Stone Fox and Covergirl Stay Matte BB Cream.
|Unrelated to favs but here's a colorful Ringo I'll sneak in|
Gotta gotta gotta have some art favs:
(These are more just artists I've been loving)
- Angemillerart - A painter, who has been doing a "Sea Garden" series full of bright, fantastical shapes of undersea life.
- Yumiphilips - I honestly just really enjoy her color palette. It's soothing..but with something else that's provoking.
- Fireflyfiphie - Love her art journal. In fact, she reallly makes me want to start one as well. Maybe when I get back home, I already have two sketchbooks with me!